Sunday, August 5, 2012

Scarves and... Sun?

Hey everyone!!!!

                I was SO excited when I found out I had 33 pageviews in just 4 hours!!! It's incredible!!! 

               Anyways, I wanted to say that Scarves are in (duh... it's a timeless look...), and I personally think that Aviators and other sunglasses look great with long, flowing scarves!!! Here are some pictures. (I again, got all my pictures from Google. They are NOT mine.)




Isn't this so cute?!?! I love the hot pink scarf with the polka-dotted sweater. And the aviators add such a nice touch.




Oh. My. Gosh. This could not be more perfect!!! The floral scarf, the aviators, the top, the watch, OMG IT'S JUST SO PERFECT.




I don't even care that this scarf has skulls on it.I just love this look.The sunglasses and the fedora make it even more perfect!!! Ah! 

So I hope you like this look. I know I do!!! Now I just need to buy some aviators!!!! LOL!!! 
=)

1 comment:

  1. I know 33 isn't much... But I'm just so happy about it!!!! YAY!!! Keep em comin'!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete